In the Nashoba district, where school begins after Labor Day, the last day of school is currently Wednesday, June 26, according to Superintendent of Schools Michael Wood.
What does LDOS stand for?
LDOS stands for Last Day of School
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of LDOS
We have 2 other meanings of LDOS in our Acronym Attic
- Local Department of Health
- Louisiana Department of Insurance
- Louisiana Department of Labor
- Lyon District One Library (Allen, KS)
- Logical Domain (Sun virtualization technology)
- Lost Dungeons of Norrath (Everquest)
- Land Data Operational Product Evaluation
- Lateralis Dorsalis Nuclei Optici Principalis Thalami
- Load Dependence of Relaxation
- Last Date of Support (Cisco)
- Last Day of Service
- Last Day of Shift
- Last Day of Support (software support)
- Local Density of State
- Logical Disk Operating System
- Lord's Day Observance Society (est. 1831)
- Louisville Deaf Oral School (Louisville, KY)
- Last Day of Treatment
- Long-Term Domiciliary Oxygen Therapy
- Louisiana Department of Transportation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Construction will be initiated by DTE on the last day of school for Hartland students in June, subject to approval.
The Kung Fu shows, performed by 14 Chinese players four times daily, commenced on first day of Eid and continued until September 10, last day of school holidays.
My own children have studied here in Bahrain from LKG up to higher secondary and travelled to the last day of school in ordinary buses and never complained or fell sick due to heat.
The culprits struck on two school buses taking them home as they celebrated the last day of school before embarking on their GCSE exams this summer.
The rest of the days are planning or training days for teachers, all but a handful scheduled either before the first or after the last day of school for students.