Had April vacation been canceled, the last day of classes would have been June 14.
What does LDOC stand for?
LDOC stands for Last Day of Classes
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of LDOC
We have 4 other meanings of LDOC in our Acronym Attic
- Listed Derivatives Operations (UK)
- Local Development Officer (Nepal)
- Long Distance Operator
- Long Duration Orbiter
- Low-Dropout (regulators)
- Luminescent Dissolved Oxygen (scientific technology for measuring oxygen in water)
- Lunar Discovery Orbiter
- London Dog Owners Association (Ontario, Canada)
- Louisiana Division of the Arts
- Low-Dose Oral Administration
- Long Distance Operational Control (aviation)
- Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English
- Louisiana Department of Education (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Last Day on Hill (skiing)
- Last Days of Humanity (band)
- Local Department of Health
- Louisiana Department of Insurance
- Louisiana Department of Labor
- Lyon District One Library (Allen, KS)
- Logical Domain (Sun virtualization technology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Along with Parker, which opened as Ellis Parker Elementary School in the fall of 1959, just after Hawaii became the 50th state, Coburg, Crest Drive and Meadowlark elementary schools all saw their final days Thursday - the last day of classes for the 2010-11 school year in the Eugene School District.
Stark was spotted on surveillance video entering the seventh-grade bathroom at the school on the second to the last day of classes.
According to the academic calendar for public schools, students will only have five to six days of classes in December since almost two weeks will be spent on public holidays, and their last day of classes before their exam period for the first term will be on the 18th of the month.
THEY were too young for a degree but children at a Birmingham school still donned their caps and gowns on their last day of classes.
Williams was sentenced to 50years-to-life in prison May 26, 2000: 13-year-oldNathaniel Brazill killed his English teacher, Barry Grunow, on last day of classes in Lake Worth, Florida, after the teacher refused to let him talk with two girls in his classroom.