It also sends a strong signal to Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) as also its members and patrons that the international community remains united in combating terrorism.
What does LET stand for?
LET stands for Lashkar-E-Taiba (terrorist organization in Pakistan)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LET
We have 89 other meanings of LET in our Acronym Attic
- Law Enforcement Support Team
- Loisir, Environnement, Sport, Tourisme (French: Recreation, Environment, Sport, Tourism; various universities)
- Lotus Elise Swiss Trophy (motorsport championship)
- Low Energy Speech Transmission
- Law Enforcement and Security Training Academy of Canada
- Lower East Side Tenement Museum
- Leukocyte-Derived Seven-Transmembrane-Domain Receptor
- Law Enforcement Support Unit (Tennessee)
- Ladies European Tour (golf)
- Lake Erie Transit (Monroe, MI)
- Last Expected Time
- Launch Effects Trainer
- Law Enforcement Team
- Law Enforcement Training (various locations)
- Lead Employer Trust (UK)
- Leadership Education Training (JROTC cadet years in the program)
- Leadership Executive Team (various organizations)
- Leading Edge Technologies
- Leading Edge Tracking
- Lean Enterprise Transformation
Samples in periodicals archive:
ean-Louis BruguiE re, who retired in 2007 after 15 years as chief investigating judge for counter-terrorism, reached this conclusion after interrogating a French militant who had been trained by Lashkar-e-Taiba and arrested in Australia in 2003.