The Stanford group applies a technique known as laser-heated pedestal growth, conventionally used for rapidly growing small-diameter single crystals.
What does LHPG stand for?
LHPG stands for Laser-Heated Pedestal Growth (crystal growth technique)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LHPG
We have 2 other meanings of LHPG in our Acronym Attic
- Lake Highland Presbyterian Church (Dallas, TX)
- Lattice Hadron Physics Collaboration
- Leuven Homepage of Papyrus Collections
- Life & Health Planning Council
- Liver Hematopoietic Progenitor Cells (hepatology)
- Localized Hypoplasia of Primary Canines (epidemiology)
- Lower Hume Primary Care Partnership (Australia)
- Law, Health Policy & Disability Center (University of Iowa, College of Law)
- Land and Houses Property Fund (Thailand)
- Laser Heated Pedestal Growth
- Liverpool HIV Pharmacology Group (UK)
- Laboratory of Human Performance in Health Care (Stanford University; Palo Alto, CA)
- Lafarge Holdings Philippines, Inc.
- Leading Home Price Index
- Lake Helen Public Library (Lake Helen, FL)
- Lincoln Heritage Public Library (Indiana)
- Lateral Hypothalamic Perivascular Nucleus
- Large Hot Pipe Organ
- Lake Holiday Property Owners Association (Crawfordsville, IN)
- Lakeridge Health Port Perry (hospital; Port Perry, Ontario, Canada)