The Edinburgh factories of GEC Marconi are developing the radar, laser warning system and the black box recorder for the superjet.
What does LWS stand for?
LWS stands for Laser Warning System
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LWS
We have 90 other meanings of LWS in our Acronym Attic
- Light-Walled Rectangular Pipe and Tube
- Large Welding Rod Rack
- Land and Water Resources Research and Development Corporation (Australia)
- Louisiana Water Resources Research Institute (Louisiana State University)
- Laser Warning Receiver System
- Low-Weight Reinforced Thermoplastics
- Lower Wisconsin River Valley (Arena, WI)
- Land Warfare System
- Land Warrior Surrogate
- Large Wafer Study (semiconductors)
- Last Word Syndrome
- Leadership Workshop Series (Louisiana)
- Left Wheel Speed
- Lethal White Syndrome (genetic disorder)
- Lewiston, ID, USA - Lewiston-Nez Perce Airport (Airport Code)
- Light Weight Seats
- Light-Weight Session (networking)
- Lightning Warning Set
- Lightning Warning System (various companies)
- Lightwave Stimulation (eye therapy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Thales Airborne Systems Threat Warning Equipment (TWE) is a combined radar and laser warning system which forms part of the Electronic Warfare System (EWS) selected for use on all versions of the Eurocopter Tiger battlefield helicopter.
In Edinburgh, factories of GEC Marconi are developing the radar, laser warning system and black box recorder for the Eurofighter.