In general, the data with laser vaporization techniques have shown that outcomes are size dependent, with better outcomes for small to moderate size prostates but not for larger glands.
What does LAVA stand for?
LAVA stands for Laser Vaporization
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LAVA
We have 19 other meanings of LAVA in our Acronym Attic
- Light Armored Vehicle - Anti Tank (USMC)
- Light Armored Vehicle - Command & Control (USMC)
- Light Armored Vehicle - Logistics (USMC)
- Light Armored Vehicle - Mortar (USMC)
- Light Armored Vehicle - Mobile Electronic Warfare Support System (USMC)
- Light Armored Vehicle - Recovery (USMC)
- Laboratory Animals Veterinary Association (British Veterinary Association)
- Laboratory for Visionary Architecture
- LabVIEW Advanced Virtual Architects
- Laser Assisted Vascular Anastomosis (surgical procedure)
- Linear Acoustic Vernier Analysis
- Los Alamos Vulnerability Assessment
- Los Angeles Vocal Artists
- Low Frequency Acoustic Vernier Analyzer
- Light Armored Vehicles Air Defense (USMC)
- Legal Assistance for Vietnamese Asylum-Seekers (California)
- Leeds Archive of Vernacular Culture (project; UK)
- Ligue d'Auvergne pour Véhicules de Collection (French vehicle collectors club)
- Local Area VAX Cluster (DEC)
- Los Angeles Valley College
Samples in periodicals archive:
2] laser vaporization and most recently, 1 month before his presentation to us, by microdebridement.
Boron-doped SWNTs were prepared by pulsed laser vaporization of carbon targets containing boron with concentrations ranging between 0.
In 1985, he and some colleagues had placed a small bit of graphite inside a laser vaporization apparatus and discovered that they'd created a strange new form of carbon.
The group made the first met-cars while creating and manipulating clusters of hydrocarbons and titanium in a plasma reactor with a technique called laser vaporization.
High-power potassium-titanyl-phosphate (KTP/532) laser vaporization prostatectomy: 24 hours later.