Experiments on the Nike KrF laser have explored the 1015-1016 W/cm2 intensities used in these designs, and support the expectation that KrF laser light suppresses laser plasma instability.
What does LPI stand for?
LPI stands for Laser Plasma Instability
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LPI
We have 163 other meanings of LPI in our Acronym Attic
- Low Pressure High Volume (spray apparatus)
- Low Pressure Hot Water
- La Propiedad Industrial (Spanish: Industrial Property)
- Labarge Products, Inc (St. Louis, MO)
- Land & Property Information (NSW, Australia)
- Land Policy Institute (Michigan State University)
- Language Proficiency Index
- Language Proficiency Interview
- Laps Per Incident (racing)
- Laser Peripheral Iridotomy (glaucoma treatment)