the Institute for Nano Quantum Information Electronics, the University of Tokyo, and Fujitsu Laboratories Limited today announced the successful development of a high-power 532nm-wavelength compact green laser module with high efficiency and high-speed modulation capability.
What does LM stand for?
LM stands for Laser Module
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LM
We have 60 other meanings of LM in our Acronym Attic
- LadderMonkey (gaming league)
- Ladies' Meeting
- Lady Macbeth
- Lady Madonna (Beatles song)
- Lagrange Multiplier
- Lambert(s) (unit of luminance)
- Landscape Management (various organizations)
- Language Minority (language learning)
- Language Model (speech recognition)
- Last Mile (computer networking)
- Lata Mangeshkar (Indian singer)
- Late Minoan (time period)
- Lateral Malleolus (ankle)
- Lateral Meniscus (knee)
- Lauis Metis (neutral zone planet from Diaspora)
- Laurea Magistrale (Italian: Master of Science)
- Lay Midwife (midwife without a medical degree)
- Le Mans
- Lead Man (Supervisor)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] All the laser modules from the NOVOLAS Basic AT series can be used.
All laser modules have superior optical quality and ultra-stable temperature, wavelength and output power stability, also features a precision current source and temperature controller.