INTRODUCTION Direct Laser Metal Deposition is an additive process belonging to the group of Material Accretion Manufacturing (MAM) technologies.
What does LMD stand for?
LMD stands for Laser Metal Deposition
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LMD
We have 106 other meanings of LMD in our Acronym Attic
- Lewis Memorial Christian Village (Springfield, IL)
- Land Management Contract Working Group (Scotland, UK)
- Laboratoire de Météorologie Dynamique du CNRS
- Laboratory Managers Division
- Lake Management District (various locations)
- Lamers Must Die
- Land Management Department (various locations)
- Land Mine Detection
- Landscape Maintenance District (California)
- Large Mahogany Desk
- Last Man Dead (gaming club)
- Last Menstruation Date
- Last Military Duty (service academies)
- Le Monde Diplomatique (French monthly newspaper)
- Lead Military Department
- Leeftijdsgebonden Maculaire Degeneratie (Dutch: Age-related Macular Degeneration)
- Let Me Die
- License-Master-Doctorate (education)
- Life-Model Decoy (Marvel Comics)
- Lifetime Major Depression
Samples in periodicals archive:
Research on the processing experiments of laser metal deposition shaping.
Abstract: In this paper the metallurgical and microhardness properties of a tool steel sample built by Direct Laser Metal Deposition process were investigated.