The development of true green semiconductor laser diode completes the three basic colors of the RGB laser light sources.
What does LLS stand for?
LLS stands for Laser Light Source
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LLS
We have 85 other meanings of LLS in our Acronym Attic
- Low-Level Radioactive Waste Policy Act (PL 96-573)
- Low-Level Radioactive Waste Policy Amendments Act
- Law Library Resource Xchange
- Laboratori de Llum de Sincrotró (Synchrotron Light Laboratory; Barcelona, Spain)
- Land Leveling System
- Language Learning Solutions
- Language Learning Strategies
- Language Line Services (translation company)
- Large Laboratory System (LabCorp)
- Laser Leveling System
- Laser Line Scanner
- Late Late Show (TV)
- Lateral Line System (sensory organ in fish)
- Launch and Landing Site (US NASA)
- Learning and Life Skills (education)
- Least Loaded Server
- LED (Light Emitting Diode) Lighting Solutions (various locations)
- Leigh-Like Syndrome
- Lender Lead Solutions (mortgages)
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland, EpiCrystals Oy and the Aalto University are developing a better laser light source for projectors that will be integrated into mobile phones, which will enable accurate and efficient projection of, for example, photographs and movies on any surface.
with its advanced technical strength in the development of projector engines using laser scan technology, it will be possible to quickly develop a commercial version of the projector module using the RGB semiconductor laser light source module.
In addition to CPL, JMAR develops other products for the public and private sectors based on its proprietary "Britelight" laser light source.
There are also the newer diode-pumped YAG lasers with power ranges of 3 to 100 W, which replace the lamps in lamp-pumped units with a diode array as the laser light source.
The 1310 nm system can be ordered with a LASER light source.
A hybrid technology, MO makes it possible to read and write vast amounts of digital information by using a laser light source and a magnetic field to change the direction of magnetization, and therefore the contents of the storage disk.
The minimum transmittance measurement is sensitive to the spectral purity of the laser light source or filter bandwidth of the detector.