The longer the laser dwells at a spot, the more deeply it etches the silicon, enabling the researchers to shape the part in the third dimension.
What does LASEL stand for?
LASEL stands for Laser Dwell
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Louisiana Association of School Executives
- Left Atrial Spontaneous Echo Contrast
- Leyden Area Special Education Cooperative (Franklin Park, IL)
- Los Angeles Sports and Entertainment Commission (California)
- Laser Aircrew Safety & Education Demonstrator
- Latin Americans for Social and Economic Development, Inc (Detroit, MI)
- Lagos State Economic Empowerment Development Strategy (Nigeria)
- Laboratory and Simulation in Energy and Fluids
- Laser Assisted Sub-Epithelial Keratectomy (eye surgery; aka Laser Epithelial Keratomileusis)
- Laser Epithelial Keratomileusis (eye surgery)
- Laboratoire de Sémiolinguistique, Didactique, Informatique (French: Laboratory of Semiolinguistics, Teaching, Computers)
- Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency (Lagos, Nigeria)
- Lake and Sumter Emergency Recovery (Florida)
- Land, Air, Sea Emergency Rescue (US DoD)
- Leadership and Assistance for Science Education Reform (Washington)
- Learning About Safety by Experiencing Risk (Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents; UK)
- Learning About Science, Engineering, and Research
- Life After Stroke Exercise Rehabilitation (cardiology)
- Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation
- Linking Academic Scholars to Educational Resources
Samples in periodicals archive:
The laser dwells at point A for a very short time before it turns off.