1997) conducted similar laser doppler velocimetry measurement on the same type of 6-bladed Rushton turbine.
What does LDVM stand for?
LDVM stands for Laser Doppler Velocimetry
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of LDVM in our Acronym Attic
- Leyland Daf Vehicles
- Liberal Democrat Voice
- Light Duty Vehicle
- Limited Dependent Variable
- Local Defence Volunteers (Afterwards Home Guard, UK)
- Low Data Voice
- Low Dollar Value
- Laser Doppler Vascular Conductance
- Leonardo Da Vinci Gymnasium
- Landes Dart Verband Hamburg (German: Hamburg Dart Association Organizers)
- Leak Detection Vent System (synthetic liners)
- Second London Domestic Violence Strategy (London, UK; publication)
- Linear Differential Variable Transformer
- Live Dynamic Video Technology
- Labor Day Weekend
- Laidlaw, Inc (former stock symbol)
- Lane Departure Warning (Infiniti cars)
- Large Diameter Weapon
- Last Day Worked
- Lateral Drift Warning System (automotive)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The MID LaserSpeed non-contact length and speed measurement system uses a proven technology called Laser Doppler Velocimetry to accurately measure the length and speed of any moving product or surface to an accuracy of +/- 0.
Angle-resolved axial mean flow and turbulence characteristics were measured inside the working chamber of the male rotor of a screw compressor with high spatial and temporal resolution using laser Doppler velocimetry at two rotor speeds, 750 and 1000 rpm.
Cutaneous blood flow responses to injection trauma measured by laser Doppler velocimetry.
Laboratory workshops will include: Shear flow experiments (viscosity and normal force measurements in cone-and-plate and parallel plate flow, viscosity measurements in concentric cylinder flow, high shear rate viscometry in capillary viscometers and relaxation modulus in step strain stress relaxation); Elongational flow experiments; Linear viscoelastic tests; and Laser doppler velocimetry and flow birefringence.
LASER DOPPLER VELOCIMETRY Laser Doppler velocimetry (LDV) is a method of measuring fluid velocities by detecting the Doppler shift of a laser light that has been scattered by small particles (typically 1~10 [micro]m [0.