Now available in a 'designator' version, the Mini-Pop D boasts an improved thermal imager, a CCD TV channel with near-infrared mode, and a laser designator and rangefinder with a range accuracy of five metres.
What does LDRF stand for?
LDRF stands for Laser Designator and Rangefinder (military aircraft)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LDRF
We have 2 other meanings of LDRF in our Acronym Attic
- Lyme Disease Resource Center (Weaverville, CA)
- Low Density Radio Communications Link
- Laboratory Directed Research and Development
- Learning Design and Resource Development
- Low Density Residential District (city planning; various locations)
- Lyme Disease Research Database (website)
- Limited Dependent Rational Expectations (economics)
- Long-Delayed Radio Echoes
- Low Dose Rate Effect (nuclear radiation)
- Large-Scale Deployable Reflector Experiment (antenna)
- Long Distance Rate Finder
- Long-Distance Range Finder
- Louisiana Disaster Recovery Foundation (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Lums Disaster Relief Fund (Pakistan)
- Learning Disabilities Research Group (UK)
- Little Dead Riding Hood (online apparel store)
- Load Register Halfword (computing)
- Laboratoire de Dosimétrie des Rayonnements Ionisants (French: Ionizing Radiation Dosimetry Laboratory)
- Laser Dynamic Range Imager
- Large Dollar Return Item Notification
Samples in periodicals archive:
The SOFLAM SOFLRD is a laser designator and rangefinder that lets Special Operations Forces personnel locate and designate critical enemy targets.