What does LATOR stand for?
LATOR stands for Laser Astrometric Test of Relativity (NASA program at JPL using the ISS to help refine Einstein's theory of relativity)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Latin America Training Network (Costa Rica)
- Latin American Trade Network (est. 1998; Argentina)
- Latin American Translators Network (various locations)
- Librarians of the Australian Technology Network
- Low Altitude Tactical Navigation
- Latvian Transatlantic Organization (Riga, Latvia; est. 2000)
- Library of Ancient Texts Online (Greek texts)
- Lightweight Authority to Operate
- Los Alamos Technology Office
- Life After the Oil Crash
- Los Angeles Theatre Organ Society
- Leafers at the Pit (UK)
- League of American Theatres and Producers, Inc.
- Lima Army Tank Plant (Lima, OH)
- Live At the Apollo (album)
- Look at the Princess
- Longer Acting Tissue Plasminogen Activator
- Louisiana Association of Technical Personnel in Ophthalmology
- Left Atrial Transesophageal Pacing Test
- Large Area Tracking Range