Multibillionaire Sheldon Adelson's Las Vegas Sands corporation announced that initial funds of [pounds sterling]8.
What does LVS stand for?
LVS stands for Las Vegas Sands Corporation (Nevada; also seen as LVSC)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LVS
We have 78 other meanings of LVS in our Acronym Attic
- Laparoscopic Vaginal Radical Trachelectomy (gynecology)
- Las Vegas Running Team (Las Vegas, NV)
- Lebanon Valley Rail Trail (Lebanon County, Pennsylvania)
- Linear Variable Reluctance Transducer
- Low Voltage Ride Through
- Lamoille Valley Rail Trail Committee (Vermont)
- Left Ventricular Relaxation Time Index
- Literacy Volunteers of Roanoke Valley (Roanoke, VA)
- Lower Volga Regional Venture Fund (Russia)
- Left Ventricular Relative Weight
- Las Vegas, New Mexico (Airport Code)
- Laser Vibration Sensor
- Launch Vehicle Simulator
- Launch Vehicle System (US NASA)
- Lawrence Virtual School (Lawrence, KS)
- Layout Verification of Schematic
- Layout Versus Schematic
- Liberty, Vice, San Andreas (gaming, GTA: San Andreas modification)
- Lingnan Visiting Scholars
- Linksys Voice System (telecommunications)
Samples in periodicals archive:
American firm Las Vegas Sands Corporation were prepared to fund the project as long as the City Council secured a Government licence for a super casino, and there began a long, drawn-out battle.
The Saltley plan is for the Las Vegas Sands Corporation to build a brand new 50,000-seat stadium, together with a casino, in return for being granted the casino licence; it would then hand the stadium over "free" to the city council, who would lease it to Birmingham City FC.
Brady revealed the striking designs for the proposed new stadium which is to be funded by the Las Vegas Sands Corporation on condition of receiving an appropriate casino licence.