A letter from IRS Large and Mid-Size Business Division Commissioner Deborah Nolan to tax managers of large corporations; 2.
What does LMSB stand for?
LMSB stands for Large and Mid-Size Business
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LMSB
We have 2 other meanings of LMSB in our Acronym Attic
- Large Millimeter/Submillimeter Array (radio telescope project; Chile; astronomy)
- Latino Medical Student Association (Irvine, CA)
- Lincoln Middle School of the Arts (Milwaukee, WI)
- Linear Multivariate Statistical Analysis
- Logistics Management Supportability Analysis
- Life & Microgravity Sciences & Applications Advisory Committee
- Lockheed Martin Solar and Astrophysics Laboratory
- Laughing My Sexy Ass Off
- Laughing My Silly Ass Off
- Laughing My Small Ass Off
- Latexx Manufacturing Sdn. Bhd. (Latexx)
- Left Main Stem Bronchus (pulmonology)
- LAN/MAN Standards Committee (IEEE)
- Land Mobile Satellite Channel
- Local Masters Swim Committee
- Local Media Services Company (West Australian sports media)
- Lockheed Missiles and Space Company
- Logistics Management Systems Center
- Lower Merion Soccer Club
- Land Mobile Satellite Communications Channel
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nolan, Commissioner of the IRS Large and Mid-Size Business Division in an IRS press release.
Liaison Meeting with Officials of the IRS Large and Mid-Size Business Division (2/3/04).