The company designs, develops, operates and maintains large vocabulary speech recognition applications that automate customer inquiries and transactions over the telephone.
What does LVSR stand for?
LVSR stands for Large Vocabulary Speech Recognition
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LVSR
We have 1 other meaning of LVSR in our Acronym Attic
- Lehigh Valley Social Network (Allentown, PA)
- Landelijke Vereniging Speciale Onderwijszorg (Dutch: National Association of Special Education Care)
- Left Ventricular Systolic Output
- Las Vegas Springs Preserve (Las Vegas, NV)
- Lawrence Virtual Secondary Program (Kansas)
- Left Ventricular Systolic Pressure
- Linux Virtual Server Project
- Loudoun Valley Sheep Producers (sheep industry group; Leesburg, VA)
- Low Voltage Power Supply
- Loudon Valley Sheep Producers Association (Leesburg, Virginia)
- Left Ventricular Segmental Relaxation (cardiology)
- Logistics Vehicle System Replacement (Marine Corps heavy truck)
- Lost Valley Scout Reservation
- Low Viscosity Silicone Rubber
- Lebanon Valley Society of Radio Amateurs (Pennsylvania)
- London Voluntary Sector Resource Centre
- Lanka Viduli Sevaka Sangamaya (trade union; Sri Lanka)
- Large-Volume Sample Stacking
- Las Vegas Spring Showcase (basketball; Nevada)
- Las Vegas Senior Softball Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
SpeakIt provides discrete, large vocabulary speech recognition capabilities, and RealSpeech provides natural language speech recognition capabilities.