The large print format makes it an ideal and highly recommended addition to community library Large Print fiction collections.
What does LPF stand for?
LPF stands for Large Print Fiction (library classification)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LPF
We have 123 other meanings of LPF in our Acronym Attic
- Livestock and Poultry Environmental Stewardship (USDA)
- Louisiana Parish Engineers and Supervisors Association
- Lowell Point Emergency Service Area (Alaska)
- Large Parcel Erosion and Sediment Control (stormwater management; Canada)
- Local Provider Education and Training (Medicare)
- Logarithmic Poisson Execution Time
- Lorentz-Poincare Ether Theory (physics)
- LaPorte Environmental Technical Assistance Group (Indiana)
- Live Parsing Extensible Editor
- Landing Prevention Facility (Japan)
- Laser Pointer Forums
- Layer Property Flow (Groundwater Modeling Systems)
- League for Programming Freedom
- Left Posterior Fascicle
- Let's Play Forum (Let's Play web community)
- Lettre de Politique Foncière (French: Letter of Land Policy; various nations)
- Level Playing Field (various organizations)
- Liberal Progressive Front (Zambia)
- Libertarian Party of Florida
- Lietuvos Plaukimo Federacija (Lighuanian Swimming Federation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Roaring good reads, all three of these short stories are gems of western adventure, making "Rifle Pass: A Western Trio" an ideal and enthusiastically recommended addition to community library Large Print fiction collections.
Highly recommended reading and a popular addition to any community library's large print fiction collection, "The Drifter's Revenge" is a classic western yarn that will hold the reader's rapt interest from first page to last.