The complexity of implementing and managing a comprehensive HRIS has led to the emergence of outsourcing approaches on a comprehensive basis as well as for specific functions with a transactional focus for large organizations and now for many mid-size organizations.
What does LORG stand for?
LORG stands for Large Organization
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of LORG in our Acronym Attic
- Line Oriented Editor
- Local Operational Readiness Exercise (US Air Force)
- Lake of the Ozarks Regional Economic Development Council
- Long-Range Electro-Optical
- Long Range Electro-Optical Reconnaissance System
- Low Resolution Brain Electromagnetic Tomography
- low release and exposure (chemical)
- Laughing on Rolling Floor
- Long Open Reading Frame
- Love of Reading Foundation (Canada)
- Landowner's Royalty Interest
- Large Onsite Renewables Initiative (Massachusetts Renewable Energy Trust)
- Learning Object Review Instrument (e-learning resources)
- Life-of-Request Info (Firefox add-on)
- Logic, Rationality and Interaction
- Laboratoire Lorrain de Recherche en Informatique et ses Applications
- Leadership, Organisation, Resilience, Initiative, Communication (UK)
- Longitudinal Orthokeratology Research in Children
- Levels of Representation in Discourse (also seen as LORID'99; University of Edinburgh, UK)
- Local and Regional Information Society (Czech Republic)
Samples in periodicals archive:
An approach which involved large organizations operating in many different areas outside the test cities would require that we trained the staff in all our offices for 1994; otherwise any problems might be the result of operating partly in a fully prepared market and partly outside.
Ginzberg and Vojta do a credible job puncturing this myth by concentrating on the growing dissatisfaction of management personnel; by analyzing the similarities between corporations and other large organizations (the military, the Catholic church, universities, academic hospitals); and by putting the whole thing into historical perspective.