THE Antiques Roadshow at Southport Floral Hall may be six weeks away, but the team are already waiting to hear from people with furniture or large objects.
What does LOB stand for?
LOB stands for Large Object(s)
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of LOB
We have 41 other meanings of LOB in our Acronym Attic
- Loser on A Stick
- Lake Okeechobee Airboat & Sportsman's Association (Florida, USA)
- Landelijk Overleg Academische Ziekenhuizen (Dutch: University Hospitals National Consultation)
- Landelijk Overleg Autovrije Zondag (Dutch: Country Talk Car Free Sunday)
- Learning Object Authoring Zone
- Life Offices Association of Zimbabwe
- Laboratory of Biomedical Optics (Switzerland)
- Land of Bears (anime)
- Land Order of Battle
- Lateral Organ Boundary (genes)
- Launch Operations Building
- Lazy Old Bastard
- Lease Office Building (United Arab Emirates)
- Left On Base (baseball)
- Left Out Board (locations of aircraft underwing pylons)
- Legend of Blue-Eyes White Dragon (Yu-Gi-Oh cards)
- Legion of Boom (Seattle Seahawks)
- Library of Birmingham (Birmingham, England, UK)
- Limit of Blank
Samples in periodicals archive:
Then, in 1992, astronomers started finding large objects in the outer solar system--a region called the Kuiper belt, which lies beyond Neptune.
From scrapbook page borders to borders on large objects, walls, edges and corners, instructions tell how to create, transfer and fill in hundreds of borders.
Puls adorns these images and large objects with cheap, closeout multiples--stylized plastic dragonflies, ceramic bunny rabbits, fake foliage.
Don't you know that at any minute a large object could fall from a high-rise window and cripple you for life, rendering you eternally jobless?