All of these women had a large loop excision of the transformation zone (Lletz) or cold-knife cone.
What does LLETZ stand for?
LLETZ stands for Large Loop Excision of the Transformation Zone (surgical removal of abnormal cervical area)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Local Learning Employment Partnership (Western Australia, Australia)
- Low Level Entry Point
- Loxwood Link Extension Project (Wey & Arun Canal Trust; UK)
- Low-Location Exit Path Marking (building codes)
- Lessons-Learned Evaluation Request
- Lower Leg External Rotation (sports medicine)
- Las Lomitas Elementary School District (Menlo Park, CA)
- Lessons Learned Evaluation Team
- Low Level Equilibrium Trap (economics)
- Local Law Enforcement Terrorism Prevention
- London Low Emission Zone
- Lake Lavon Fishing (fishing forum)
- Landmark Legal Foundation
- Laugh Like Freak (polite form)
- Lazar Levine & Felix LLP
- Learning and Leadership in Families
- Least Laxity First
- LED (Light Emitting Diode) Lighting Fixtures (Morrisville, NC)
- Lemmy's Land Forum (video game forum)
- Light Loss Factor (lighting)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Large loop excision of the transformation zone was also significantly associated with preterm delivery and premature rupture of membranes.
Of the group, 652 women received laser ablation, laser conization, or large loop excision of the transformation zone (LLETZ); 427 women received no treatment.