Byline: Dr Miriam Stoppard SMALL AND LARGE INTESTINES Small intestine The small intestine stretches from the stomach to the large intestine and it's not really small in terms of being short.
What does LI stand for?
LI stands for Large Intestine
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LI
We have 24 other meanings of LI in our Acronym Attic
- Litchfield Hills Youth Lacrosse (Connecticut)
- Lingnan Hang Yee Memorial Secondary School (Hong Kong)
- Laughing Horse Youth Orchestra Festival
- Load Half and Zero
- Leg Herrn Zwiebel Rein (game; German: Cripple Mister Onion)
- (USN Rating) Lithographer
- Ladani Institute (Sri Lanka)
- Lamellar Ichthyosis
- LAN Interface
- Langelier Index
- Laser Interferometry (semiconductors)
- Latency Increase
- Lateral Infarction
- Laughing Inside
- Laureoli International (various locations)
- Lawful Interception
- Lawn Institute (Rolling Meadows, IL)
- Lawsonia Intracellularis
- Leadership Institute (think tank & political training facility in Arlington, Virginia)
- Learning Issues (education)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Washington, Dec 22 (ANI): A new study has suggested that bacteria living in people's large intestine may play a role in obesity.
Tsuda said his team also confirmed that the protein can help prevent the spread of cancer in rats from the large intestine to the lungs.
Byline: Miriam Stoppard SMALL AND LARGE INTESTINES Small intestine The small intestine stretches from the stomach to the large intestine and it's not really small in terms of being short.
Thothetic Acupuncture has twelve names for our multiple human ailments: Kidneys, Urinary Bladder, Lung, Large Intestine, Heart, Small Intestine, Pericardium, Sanjiao, Spleen, Stomach, Liver, and Gall Bladder.