It also outlines ways to determine whether employer-sponsored self-insured group health plans and insured large group health plans meet the MV standard.
What does LGHP stand for?
LGHP stands for Large Group Health Plan
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LGHP
We have 1 other meaning of LGHP in our Acronym Attic
- Lifting Gear Hire Corporation (Bridgeview, IL)
- Low Gain High Contrast (projector screens)
- Lions Gate Home Entertainment
- Lesbian and Gay Hospitality Exchange International
- Laurel Green Home Group (aka Let God Have Glory; blog)
- Liberty Group Holdings, Inc. (Brooklyn, New York)
- Local Government Health Insurance Plan (Alabama)
- Local Government Housing Initiatives Program (Australia)
- Low Gain, High Linearity (telecommunications)
- Leonora Gwalia Historical Museum (Australia)
- Local Government Health Plan (Illinois)
- Languages of the Greater Himalayan Region (series publication)
- Leeds Girls High School (Leeds, England, UK; now Grammar School at Leeds)
- Los Gatos High School
- Louisiana Genealogical and Historical Society (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Louisville Ghost Hunters Society (Louisville, KY)
- Let God Handle That
- Let's Get High Together
- Deadmans Cay / Long Island, Bahamas - Deadmans Cay (Airport Code)
- Laser-Gated Imaging
Samples in periodicals archive:
By 2012, large group health plans will be required to issue refunds to policyholders if they spend less than 85% of premium income on medical care and activities to improve the quality of care.
Large group health plans must treat mental health and substance abuse services the same way they treat medical and surgical services under new government regulations that will take effect July 1.
A large group health plan is a plan with $5 million or more in annual receipts in the previous plan year.