SLITTER REWINPERS The Omega ISR Him Slitter Rewmder can handle large diameter rolls and was developed for inspecting, slitting and rewinding unsupported films in response to the increasing demand for servo driven presses and flexible packaging applications.
What does LDR stand for?
LDR stands for Large Diameter Roll (paper making)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LDR
We have 137 other meanings of LDR in our Acronym Attic
- Les Doigts Qui Revent (French: Fingers That Dream; publisher for the blind; France)
- Labor Distribution Record
- Labor Distribution Reporting (US government)
- Labor-Delivery-Recovery (room)
- Lana Del Rey (musician)
- Land Development Regulation
- Land Development Review (various locations)
- Land Disposal Restrictions
- Lapdance Riders (motorcycle club)
- Large Deployable Reflector
- Laser Designator Ranger
- Last Ditch Racing (Maine-based rally racing team)
- Law of Diminishing Returns (economic theory)
- Lead Development Rep (various companies)
- Lebanon Daily Record (newspaper; Lebanon, MO)
- Legislative Draft Request (Texas)
- Let Down Ratio (plastics)
- Lethal Display Range (US DoD)
- Light Dependent Resistor
Samples in periodicals archive:
The large diameter roll bar allows for precise cursor motion with less manual effort.
Large diameter rolls are mounted between solid stainless steel side frames.
The lab will be equipped with a Parkinson Mark III Surface Winder and a highly automated Parkinson Mark II Horizontal Winder, with capabilities for large diameter rolls, high loft materials and fast cycle time requirements.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] For medium and large diameter roll winding, CTC provides the AC Servo Six Spindle Turret.