The closest hydrant was about 2,000 feet away and attempts to draw water from it to the scene, using large diameter hoses, were hampered by low pressure.
What does LDH stand for?
LDH stands for Large Diameter Hose (firefighting feeder hose)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LDH
We have 49 other meanings of LDH in our Acronym Attic
- Landing Gear Position
- Local Area Differential Global Positioning System
- Land Development Guidance System (zoning; Colorado)
- Lower Delmarva Genealogical Society (Salisbury, MD)
- Light Duty Gas Truck
- Light Duty Gasoline Truck 1
- Loop-Driven Graphical Unitary-Group Approach
- Light Duty Gas Vehicle
- Lactate Dehydrogenase
- Lactic Acid Dehydrogenase
- Layered Double Hydroxide
- Le Droit Humain (alternative name for International Order of Co-Freemasonry)
- Letter Digit Hyphen
- Liga Mocambicana Dos Direitos Humanos (Mozambican League for Human Rights)
- Ligue des Droits de l'Homme (French: Human Rights League)
- Ligue Française des Droits de l'Homme (French: French League of Human Rights)
- Local Departments of Health (various locations)
- Low-Dose Heparin
- Lactate Dehydrogenase A Subunit Gene
- Lactate Dehydrogenase Isoenzyme 1
Samples in periodicals archive:
MAS North East was tasked with analysing processes and procedures within the hose and coupling unit and developing a project plan to improve product flow, reduce stock obsolescence and improve control and storage of large diameter hose reels.
For most dynamic applications involving high stress, such as in tires, driving belts and large diameter hose, it is necessary to use chemical antiozonants along with suitable waxes.