State University's large animal hospital for several years.
What does LAH stand for?
LAH stands for Large Animal Hospital
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LAH
We have 48 other meanings of LAH in our Acronym Attic
- Lesbian and Gay Staff Affiliation (police education; England and Wales)
- Leaking Above Ground Storage Tank
- Ladies Asian Golf Tour (Toyohashi, Japan)
- Left Atrial Giant Thrombus (cardiology)
- Light Activated Gene Therapy (ultraviolet light medical device)
- Littleton Association of Gifted and Talented
- Latin American Gender and Trade Network
- Ladies Auxiliary of the Greater Tampa Showmen's Association (Tampa, FL)
- Laser Guided Missile Systems
- Love Ain't Gonna Wait for You (S Club song)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Pet Insurance Exchange promises to be a one-stop connection hub where pet owners can find referrals to small-practice vets, specialists at large animal hospitals and university institutes.
The team at the university's large animal hospital in Leahurst, Wirral, also found ground conditions and starting price influenced a horse's chance of completing the Grand National.
5million has been spent rebuilding the William Dick Large Animal Hospital in Roslin, Mid-Lothian.
4m Large Animal Hospital at Leahurst is opened by the university's VC Lord Leverhulme, in 1991.
The team at the university's Large Animal Hospital in Leahurst,Wirral, also found ground condition and starting price influenced a horse's chance of completing the Grand National.