Erskine, associate professor, Department of Large Animal Clinical Sciences at Michigan State University, East Lansing, has received the 2000 West Agro, Inc.
What does LACS stand for?
LACS stands for Large Animal Clinical Sciences
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LACS
We have 36 other meanings of LACS in our Acronym Attic
- Los Angeles Commercial Realty Association (incorporated 1983)
- Louisiana Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admission Officers
- Latin American Cancer Research Coalition (est. 2000)
- Los Angeles Cannabis Resource Center
- Los Angeles Caregiver Resource Center (elder care; Los Angeles, CA)
- Los Angeles Community Reinvestment Committee (California)
- Laboratoire d'Analyse Chimique par Reconnaissance Moléculaire (France)
- Latin America and Caribbean Regional Office
- Lima-Allen County Regional Planning Commission (Ohio)
- Lacunar Syndromes (medical)
- Local Alarm and Control System
- Locatable Address Conversion System (USPS)
- Logical Access Control System
- Loomis Armored Car Service
- Los Angeles Computer Society (Westchester, CA)
- Los Angeles County Sheriff
- Los Angeles Custom Shop (Ibanez)
- Latin American and Caribbean Studies Association (various locations)
- Lineas Aéreas Centroamericanas Sociedad Anónima (Costa Rican airline)
- Los Angeles County School of the Arts
Samples in periodicals archive:
John Kanenne, professor of large animal clinical sciences, Michigan State University.