Strength of 250-Hz Welds High frequency welding, which requires very small weld amplitudes, is useful for welding parts in which geometrical constraints do not permit large amplitude motion, such as when a component is to be welded in a "well" in which it must fit with low clearances.
What does LAM stand for?
LAM stands for Large Amplitude Motion (chemical physics)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LAM
We have 170 other meanings of LAM in our Acronym Attic
- Laboratoire d’Astrophysique de Marseille (French: Astrophysics Laboratory of Marseille)
- Lactational Amenorrhea Method
- Lagardere Active Media (France)
- Laguna Art Museum (Laguna Beach, CA)
- Lampre - Daikin (Tour de France cycling sponsor)
- Land Administration and Management
- Land Attack Missile
- Landscape Architecture Magazine (American Society of Landscape Architects)