In view of the Bihar government s appeal, the AAI has decided to postpone its previous judgment that made its Patna runway incompetent for operating large aircraft and offered a 16-day respite to the state.
What does LACFT stand for?
LACFT stands for Large Aircraft
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Los Angeles County Fair (California)
- Low-Acid Canned Food
- Los Angeles County Filipino American Employees Association (Los Angeles, CA)
- Nationwide Coalition of Fisherfolk for Aquatic Reform Philippines
- Los Angeles County Farm Bureau
- Los Angeles County Flood Control District (California)
- Los Alamos County Fire Department
- Los Angeles County Fire Department (California)
- Los Angeles County Federation of Labor (California)
- Los Angeles Collaborative Family Law Association
- Livermore Airport Citizens Group (California)
- Louisiana Association on Compulsive Gambling
- l'Association Canadienne de Gestion des Achats
- Lennox and Addington County General Hospital (Canada)
- Lake Chelan National Recreation Area (US National Park Service)
- Leukoencephalopathy, Arthritis, Colitis and Hypogammaglobulinemia (medical condition)
- Lightweight Amphibious Container Handler
- Lithuanian American Community of Houston (Houston, TX)
- London Advisory Committee on Heritage (Canada)
- Lewisville Area Christian Home Educators (Texas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] That prediction finally came true when China formally announced it would restructure its two state aircraft makers, Avic I and Avic II, primarily so they could pool resources to build large aircraft.
The large aircraft project is underpinned by China's strong economic growth, technology advances, and brawny manufacturing base, Mr Liu, the deputy head of the company's science and technology development department, said.
The large aircraft project is underpinned by China's strong economic growth, technology advances, and brawny manufacturing base, Liu was quoted as saying by the official Xinhua News Agency.
Tokyo, Japan, Jan 24, 2007 - (JCN Newswire) - JAL Group and ANA Group will start training of first class aircraft line maintenance technicians, maintenance personnel who can confirm completion of maintenance, such as the pre-departure inspection of large aircraft operated by scheduled airlines, from April 2007 in cooperation and coordination with the Japan Aviation Technical College and Naka-Nippon Aviation College.
Two cases involve large aircraft using the wrong runway.