MAD) (NYSE; BBV) has said that 170 employees will be laid off at its Laredo National Bank (LNB) headquarters in Laredo.
What does LNB stand for?
LNB stands for Laredo National Bank (Texas)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LNB
We have 28 other meanings of LNB in our Acronym Attic
- N-Nitro-L-Arginine Methyl Ester
- Local Nonprofit Assistance Program (City of Carson Administrative Services; California)
- Light Non-Aqueous Phase Liquid
- Latvian National Association of Project Management (Riga)
- Lakehurst Naval Air Station (New Jersey)
- Litton Network Access Systems (telecommunications; Roanoke, VA)
- Loring Nicollet Alternative School (Minneapolis, MN)
- Let's Not and Say We Did
- National Admissions Test for Law (UK)
- Lateral Navigation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Incus, a bank holding company chartered in the British Virgin Islands, owns a majority of Laredo National Bancshares, the parent of Laredo National Bank and South Texas National Bank, all of which are in Laredo, Texas.