The topics include mathematical models, inverse Laplace transforms, dynamic behaviors of typical plants, the stability analysis of feedback systems, cascade and feed-forward control strategies, and optimum control and design.
What does LT stand for?
LT stands for Laplace Transform (mathematics)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LT
We have 55 other meanings of LT in our Acronym Attic
- Lactate Threshhold
- Ladanian Tomlinson (football player)
- Lady of the Thistle
- LaGrande Technology (Intel)
- Lake Tahoe (California/Nevada)
- Lake Terminal Railroad Company
- Lakeland Terrier
- Lamar Transform
- Landing Team
- Landtag (Legislative Body, Austria, Europe)
Samples in periodicals archive:
First employing Hankel transform with respect to the variable r, which is denoted by * and then Laplace transform with respect to the variable z, which is denoted by--.
4) the Laplace transform we have [MATHEMATICAL EXPRESSION NOT REPRODUCIBLE IN ASCII] where are [MATHEMATICAL EXPRESSION NOT REPRODUCIBLE IN ASCII] are the Laplace transforms of A(t), u(t) and h(t), respectively, and z is the dual variable.
o] = Reference temperature p = Laplace transform parameter [xi], [eta] = Fourier transform parameter [[vector].
THEOREM AND RESULT Theorem 1: the instantaneous availability of the system at time t is A (t), and the Laplace transform of A(t) is given by [MATHEMATICAL EXPRESSION NOT REPRODUCIBLE IN ASCII.
The Laplace transform of the output is given by Y = G * ([U.
iii) Double Laplace Transform: (a) The double Laplace transform is defined by [MATHEMATICAL EXPRESSION NOT REPRODUCIBLE IN ASCII] (1.
The problem is solved by using the Laplace transform technique.