What does LOK stand for?
LOK stands for Lantern of Knowledge (school; UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LOK
We have 21 other meanings of LOK in our Acronym Attic
- Lion of Judah Endowment
- Landelijk Overleg Juridische Faculteitsbladen (Dutch: National Legal Consultation Faculty Journals)
- Lion of Judah Fellowship
- League of Observant Jewish Homeschoolers
- Lake Oswego Junior High School (Oregon)
- Louisville and Jefferson County Information Consortium (Louisville, KY)
- Law Offices of James Sokolove
- Lion of Judah Society (Brooklyn, NY)
- Lion of Judah Sounds (Internet radio station)
- Lamp of Knowledge (International Order of DeMolay)