About 31 Languages of the World 31 Languages of the World is an innovative, conversation-based language program that allows users to master basic communication in any one of the world's 31 most important languages, including: Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Latin, Swedish, Dutch, Chinese, Japanese, Arabic, Brazilian, Czech, Danish, English, Finnish, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Irish, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Rumanian, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai, Turkish and Ukrainian.
What does LOTW stand for?
LOTW stands for Languages of the World
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LOTW
- Last of the Time Lords (Doctor Who episode)
- Long-Term Trending System
- Lords of the Underground
- Landelijke Organisatie Tot Uitbeelding Van Slachtoffers (actors that pretend to be injured, to train first-aiders)
- League of Trans Unified Sisters
- Light of Truth Universal Shrine (Yogaville, VA, USA)
- Long Term Upper Ocean Story
- Lots of Trouble Usually Serious
- League of Technical Voters
- Legacy of the Void (gaming)
- Leaders of the World (various organizations)
- Light of the World
- Link of the Week
- Logbook of the World (amateur radio)
- Looking out the Window (podcast)
- Lord of the Weed (Lord of the Rings parody)
- The Life of the World (Orthodox Christian blog)
- Light of the World Christian Center (Topeka, KS)
- Language of the Year
- Losers of the Year (band)