Training National standards for interpreting and translating have been developed by the Languages National Training Organisation (LNTO).
What does LNTO stand for?
LNTO stands for Languages National Training Organisation (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of LNTO in our Acronym Attic
- Litton Naval Tactical Data System
- Lante Corporation (stock symbol)
- Lymphocyte Neuropathy Target Esterase
- Lipid Nurse Task Force (aka Preventive Cardiovascular Nurses Association; Madison, WI)
- Liberian National Transitional Government
- Linear No Threshold Hypothesis
- Late Night Team Jonas
- Lateral Neocortical Temporal Lobe Epilepsy
- Linear No-Threshold Model
- Local Notice to Mariners (US Coast Guard)
- Leading National Theatres Program
- Limited Notice to Proceed
- League of Nations Treaty Series
- Library of New Testament Studies (book series)
- Liberia National Table Tennis Association (Monrovia, Liberia)
- Landesgemeinschaft Naturschutz und Umwelt (German: Community Land Conservation and Environment; est. 1976; North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany)
- Lao National University (Laos)
- Last Name Unknown
- League of Nations Union (UK; 1918-1971)
- Liaoning Normal University (Dalian, Liaoning, China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Language pilot schemes for younger pupils are to begin from September next year while the Languages National Training Organisation has appointed a Wales officer to promote languages for business.