92-93 P37 Mostly originating out of the 2004 International Language and Cognition Conference, this two volume set brings together contributions from psychologists, linguists, artificial intelligence researchers, neuroscientists, archaeologists, and philosophers concerned with the evolutionary and functional aspects of cognitive states for the first volume and the investigation of language and language use as to what they reveal about cognitive structures and categories for the second.
What does LAC stand for?
LAC stands for Language and Cognition (various organizations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LAC
We have 405 other meanings of LAC in our Acronym Attic
- Labor Advisory Council (various locations)
- Laboratoire Aimé-Cotton (French physics laboratory)
- Laboratory Academic Committee (China)
- Laboratory Advisory Committee
- Laboratory of Atmospheric Chemistry
- Lake Arrowhead Community (North Waterbore, ME)
- Lakes Art Center (Iowa)
- Lakeshore Athletic Club (Chicago, IL)
- Lanao Agricultural College
- Languages across the Curriculum (various schools)
- Large Anechoic Chamber
- Large Animal Clinic
- Latest Acquisition Cost
- Latin America and the Caribbean
- Latin American Countries
- Launch Area Coordinator (TLAM)
- Launch Azimuth Corridor
- Law against Corruption (UN)
- Law and Advocacy Center (National Association of the Deaf)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Director of Northumbria's CoCo centre Professor Kenny Coventry welcomed the development, which will advance research already under way, including his speciality language and cognition.
Although RFT may improve our understanding of human language and cognition through basic research, its validity needs to be tested by practical considerations.