Written for second language acquisition and bilingualism researchers, students, and teachers, the text will also be of use to language teachers.
What does LAB stand for?
LAB stands for Language Acquisition and Bilingualism (various schools)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LAB
We have 120 other meanings of LAB in our Acronym Attic
- Local Antiair Warfare Commander
- Legal Automation Army-Wide System
- Looked After and Accommodated Young People (Scotland, UK)
- Labour Party (New Zealand political party)
- Labour Party (UK political party)
- Lactic Acid Bacteria
- Land Air Battle
- Landscape Architect Board (various locations)