s Langley Memorial Aeronautical Laboratory opened its doors for research.
What does LMAL stand for?
LMAL stands for Langley Memorial Aeronautical Laboratory (Virginia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LMAL
We have 3 other meanings of LMAL in our Acronym Attic
- Lookout Mountain Air Force Station (closed 1969; Los Angeles, CA)
- Labor Management Advisory Group (human resources consulting; Lee's Summit, MO)
- Lochaber Mountain Access Group (UK)
- London Market Actuaries' Group
- London Motorists Action Group (UK)
- Luxury Men's Apparel Group (Canada)
- Label Manufacturers Association of India
- Lake Michigan Association of Independent Schools (Chicago, IL)
- Logistics Maintenance Automated Information System (US Navy)
- Laguna Madre Art League (Texas)
- Larry Mcfarland Architects, Ltd (Vancouver, BC, Canada)
- Laurie Mullaney Associates Limited (UK)
- Left Mid Axillary Line
- Lockheed Martin Australia Limited
- Lymphomas of Mucosa Associated Lymphoid Tissue
- Leave Me A Message
- Left Message on Answering Machine
- Lethal Miniature Aerial Munition System (US Air Force)
- Lateral Magnocellular Nucleus of the Anterior Neostriatum
- Lamenting My Anguish Online
Samples in periodicals archive:
99 Paperback Images of aviation TL862 This pictorial history of the Langley Memorial Aeronautical Laboratory starts with its creation in 1915 as a response to the National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics, and shows how this institution prompted the aviation boom through subsequent decades.