9) Thus, JXG and Langerhans cell histiocytosis are both categorized as dendritic cell-related disorders, as opposed to macrophage-related proliferative disorders such as Rosai-Dorfman disease.
What does LCH stand for?
LCH stands for Langerhans Cell Histiocytosis (medicine; immune system disorder)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LCH
We have 67 other meanings of LCH in our Acronym Attic
- Linear Combination of Gaussian-Type Orbitals-Fitting Function
- Linear Combination of Gaussian-Type Orbitals-Local Density Functional
- Linear Combination of Gaussian-Type Orbitals-Local Spin Density - Vosko-Wilk-Nusair
- Linear Combination of Gaussian-Type Orbitals-Model Core Potential - Local Spin Density
- Local Cerebral Glucose Use
- Local Cerebral Glucose Utilization
- Literacy Council of Greater Waukesha (Wisconsin)
- Lake Charles, LA, USA - Municipal (Airport Code)
- Lambretta Club Hellas
- Landing Craft, Heavy (vessel)
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk ENP Newswire - 17 August 2012 Release date- 16082012 - HOUSTON-A study by a Baylor College of Medicine physician-researcher has shed light on the most effective treatment for adults with Langerhans cell histiocytosis in bones.
[FIGURE 1 OMITTED] DIAGNOSIS Primary Langerhans cell histiocytosis of the temporal lobe DISCUSSION Langerhans cell histiocytosis (LCH) is a group of rare and diverse disorders defined by the pathologic infiltration and proliferation of Langerhans cells.
Now 10, he has Langerhans Cell Histiocytosis - a disease caused by having too many white blood cells.
Other differential diagnoses would include immunoglobulin G4-mediated autoimmune pancreatitis, Langerhans cell histiocytosis, and other histiocytic disorders.