The QX56 includes both available lane departure warning (LDW) and lane departure prevention (LDP) systems.
What does LDP stand for?
LDP stands for Lane Departure Prevention (automotive)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LDP
We have 145 other meanings of LDP in our Acronym Attic
- Low-Dose BZD (Benzodiazepine) Occasional Users
- Last Day of Work
- Linked Data on the Web
- Lorry Driver of the Year Association (UK)
- Laban ng Demokratikong Pilipino (Philippines political group)
- Label Distribution Protocol (IETF)
- Lancha de Desembarque Pequena (Portuguese Navy)
- Land Disturbing Permit (Virginia)
- Landed Duty Paid
- Landing Decision Point (final point in rotorcraft approach when a balked landing may be accomplished)
- Language and Diversity Program
- Language Designated Position
- Large Deviation Principle
- Latihan Dalam Perkhidmatan (Malay: In-Service Training; education)
- Le Domaine Public (French: The Public Domain)
- Leadership Development Program
- Leading Dimensions Profile (Leading Dimensions Consulting)
- Leak Detection Pump (automotive engineering)
- Least Damage Possible (banking, mergers and acquisitions)
- Legal Disciplinary Partnership (UK law practice)
Samples in periodicals archive:
More exclusive models, which make up almost 75% of UK sales, also feature rear active steering where the rear wheels slightly follow the direction of the front wheels for added steering response at low speed and for enhanced high-speed stability, continuous damping control, 14-way driver's seat adjustment, lane departure prevention, forward collision warning and intelligent cruise control.
The latest FX37 and FX50 models in top-selling Premium guise now come with Lane Departure Prevention, which standardises Premium equipment levels across all three engines - 235bhp V6 diesel, 316bhp V6 petrol and 385bhp V8 petrol - for the first time.
The award honours the subsidiary's Lane Departure Prevention (LDP) system and the company's drive to include this system in as many models in the range as possible.
The system joins the likes of intelligent cruise control, brake assist, forward collision warning and lane departure prevention on the EX and, for the first time, all the safety elements will be standard on GT Premium versions of both V6 petrol and V6 diesel variants.
The system joins the likes of Intelligent Cruise Control, Brake Assist, Forward Collision Warning and Lane Departure Prevention on the EX and, for the first time, all the safety elements will be standard on GT Premium versions of both V6 petrol and V6 diesel variants.
Another safety bonus for the diesel only is the inclusion in Premium models of Lane Departure Prevention, which gives a warning when the vehicle begins to stray and then takes action if it is not heeded.