Homeless students increase in some areas The number of homeless students in Oregon paused in its upward climb last year, but in some Lane County school districts, the populations are still growing.
What does LCSD stand for?
LCSD stands for Lane County School District (Eugene, OR)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LCSD
We have 21 other meanings of LCSD in our Acronym Attic
- Lando Calrissian and the Starcave (Star Wars)
- Lewis-Clark State College
- Life-Cycle Support Cost
- Local Carrier Service Center
- Logansport Community School Corporation
- London Corinthian Sailing Club (London, England, UK)
- Lorain County Safe Community Coalition (Elyria, Ohio)
- Library of Congress Subject Cataloging Manual
- Laboratory Control Sample Duplicate (various organizations)
- Lake Chelan School District (Chelan, WA)
- Lansing Central School District (Lansing, NY)
- Lapeer County Sheriffs Department
- Last Chance for A Slow Dance (Fugazi song)
- Lee County School District (Lee County, Florida)
- Lee County Sheriff's Department
- Left Cardiac Sympathetic Denervation
- Leisure and Cultural Services Department (Hong Kong)
- Lexington County School District (Lexington, SC)
- Licentiate of the Society of Dyers and Colourists
- Lincoln Consolidated School District (Michigan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Susan Palmer The Register-Guard The number of homeless students in Oregon paused in its upward climb last year, but in some Lane County school districts, the populations are still growing.
Most Lane County school districts have agreed to accept students from beyond their boundaries, but Springfield administrators believe their district could be a net loser under the new policy, with about 60 students - and the state funding that follows them - likely to attend other districts.
A consortium of Lane County school districts, the Lane Education Service District and science and math educators from the UO, CLAST provides infrastructure for sharing and refurbishment of instructional materials that focus on science, engineering and related technology.
Four rural Lane County school districts opted to switch to a four-day school week, which saves money largely through reduced spending on utilities, transporation and support-staff wages.
Some Lane County school districts were in better shape than others to absorb the hit.
Byline: The Register-Guard Three Lane County school districts have local option property-tax levies on the Nov.
Vernon 18," meaning that Mount Vernon School was Lane County School District No.