MARYLAND (CyHAN)- The Landsat Data Continuity Mission (LDCM) is a collaboration between NASA and the U.
What does LDCM stand for?
LDCM stands for Landsat Data Continuity Mission
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LDCM
We have 2 other meanings of LDCM in our Acronym Attic
- Licenciado en Diseño para la Comunicacion Grafica (Spanish)
- Lawrence-Douglas County Housing Authority (Kansas)
- Lawrence-Douglas County Health Department (Lawrence, KS)
- Least-Developed Countries Initiative (est. 2000; UN; Cisco)
- Low Dose Rate Continuous Irradiation
- Long Day Care Incentive Scheme (Department of Education, Employment, and Workplace Relations; Australia)
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning International Union
- Low Duty Cycle Jamming
- Land Drainage Consultancy Limited (East Yorkshire, UK)
- LAN Desk Client Manager
- Left Door Control Module (automobiles)
- Low Duty Cycle Mode (power)
- Lady Davis Carmel Medical Center (Israel)
- Lectin Dependent Cell-Mediated Cytotoxicity
- London Development Centre for Mental Health (UK)
- Local Data Communications Network
- Logistics Data Communication Network
- Luton and Dunstable Community Network (UK)
- Lawful Certificate for Proposed Use (UK)
- Leveraged Deferred Compensation Plan (used to create tax-free income from a universal life policy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Landsat Data Continuity Mission (Landsat 8) is not due to launch until 2012.
CIHAN SCIENCE - TECH LANDSAT DATA: The Landsat Data Continuity Mission (LDCM) is collaboration between NASA and the U.
ALABAMA (CyHAN)- The Landsat Data Continuity Mission will continue and improve upon the 40-year-old Landsat program.