One role of the Federation is to nominate, for the Mayor's appointment, members of the Art Commission and Landmarks Preservation Commission.
What does LPC stand for?
LPC stands for Landmarks Preservation Commission (New York City, NY)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LPC
We have 307 other meanings of LPC in our Acronym Attic
- Leaky Private Branch Exchange
- Long Point Bay Yacht Club
- Laboratoire de Purification Chimique (French: Chemical Purification Laboratory)
- Laboratory for Paleoclimatology and Climatology (University of Ottawa, ON, Canada)
- Lafayette Presbyterian Church (Florida)
- Lahore Press Club (Lahore, Pakistan)
- Lam-Platzman Correction
- Lamp Post Cache (geocaching)
- LAN Party Coalition (gaming)
- LandPro Corporation (Houston, TX)
- Lansdale Presbyterian Church (Landsdale, PA)
- Las Positas College (Livermore, CA)
- Laser Particle Counter
- Laser Physics Centre (Australia)
- Laser Power Controller
- Late Payment Charge
- Latinas Promoviendo Comunidad (Spanish: Promoting Latina Community; aka Lambda Pi Chi Sorority)
- Launch Pod Container
- Lazy People Company
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Imperial--which is protected by the New York City Landmarks Preservation Commission (LPC)--is part of a cluster of fifteen Crown Heights buildings renovated by ELH Mgmt.
The Landmarks Preservation Commission has unanimously designated the Morse Building at 140 Nassau St.