Turkey will implement this assistance package in cooperation with the United Nations Office of the High Representative for the Least Developed Countries, Landlocked Developing Countries and Small Island Developing States and relevant United Nations agencies.
What does LLDC stand for?
LLDC stands for Landlocked Developing Countries
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LLDC
We have 14 other meanings of LLDC in our Acronym Attic
- Laguna Lake Development Authority
- Local Linear Discriminant Analysis (neurology)
- London Libraries Development Agency
- Long-Lasting Degeneration Argyrophilia
- Large-Linked Database
- Leased Line Database
- Lessons Learned Database
- Look Look (Dancing Boys)
- Loveline Database
- Luc Luong Dac Biet (Vietnamese Special Forces)
- Least Developed Country
- Les Larmes du Chaos (France)
- Liberty Lake Day Camp (Columbus, NJ)
- Liverpool Land Development Company (Liverpool, England, UK)
- London Legacy Development Corporation (London, England, UK)
- Long Live Dream Cars (online car auction)
- Ligation of Left Descending Coronary Artery
- Lloyds List Daily Commercial News (shipping trade publication; Australia)
- Learner with Learning Difficulties or Disabilities (UK education)
- Low Level Design Document
Samples in periodicals archive:
9780821384169 Connecting landlocked developing countries to markets; trade corridors in the 21st century.
Cheick Sidi Diarra, Under-Secretary-General and High Representative for the Least Developed Countries, Landlocked Developing Countries and Small Island Developing States, was another speaker at the meeting.
M Zafar Haider Jappa With this article, my research on UNCTAD-notified 31 landlocked developing countries will be over for the time being.
Summary: The international community is called upon to strengthen its support to landlocked developing countries and transit countries regarding access to markets, Cooperation Director of Multilateral Cooperation at the Foreign Ministry, Raja Ghannam said on Thursday.
Chowdhury, under-secretary-general for the High Representative for the Least Developed Countries, Landlocked Developing Countries, and Small Island Developing States (UN-OHRLLS).