63) In the second case, the GAT case, the plaintiff LuK, sued GAT before the Landgericht Dusseldorf.
What does LG stand for?
LG stands for Landgericht (German court)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LG
We have 23 other meanings of LG in our Acronym Attic
- Logic Free Zone
- Lohnfortzahlung (German: Sick Pay)
- Low-Frequency Zonal Flow
- Binary Logarithm (Base 2)
- DCS/Logistics (USAF)
- La Grange (Texas)
- Lady Gaga (musician)
- Lady of the Garter
- Land Grab (online game)
- Landesgericht (Court of Justice; Austria, Europe)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ordering the Federal Ministry of Justice to stop collecting and storing the IP addresses of users of its website without their consent); Landgericht Berlin [LG] [Trial Court of Berlin], Sept.
1947, 414; Landgericht [LG] [Trial Court] May 21, 1948, 2 Justiz und NS-Verbrechen 521 (F.
See Landgericht Bamberg [LG] [Bamberg trial court] Sept.
Ich dankte ihm geruhrt, trank in meiner Freude die Flasche allein aus, nahm meinen Sack uber die Schultern und ging zum Landgericht.
Avril was acquitted at Landgericht provincial court in Traunstein, Bavaria.
8) In the United Kingdom, Lords without legal training heard appeals in the House of Lords until 1834; (9) today, lay magistrates or justices of the peace hear certain classes of civil and criminal cases, (10) In Germany, lay judges sit on all courts of first instance that have criminal jurisdiction; in the Amtsgericht, which hears civil and less serious criminal cases, one professional judge sits with two lay judges, whereas in the Landgericht, which hears all serious criminal cases, three professional judges sit with two lay judges.