On average, the landed duty paid cost of imported maize was approximately 30 percent cheaper than maize purchased in the local market", explained the CEO.
What does LDP stand for?
LDP stands for Landed Duty Paid
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LDP
We have 145 other meanings of LDP in our Acronym Attic
- Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development
- Landowner Decision Organization Unit
- Low-Dose BZD (Benzodiazepine) Occasional Users
- Last Day of Work
- Linked Data on the Web
- Lorry Driver of the Year Association (UK)
- Laban ng Demokratikong Pilipino (Philippines political group)
- Label Distribution Protocol (IETF)
- Lancha de Desembarque Pequena (Portuguese Navy)
- Land Disturbing Permit (Virginia)
- Landing Decision Point (final point in rotorcraft approach when a balked landing may be accomplished)
- Lane Departure Prevention (automotive)
- Language and Diversity Program
- Language Designated Position
- Large Deviation Principle
- Latihan Dalam Perkhidmatan (Malay: In-Service Training; education)
- Le Domaine Public (French: The Public Domain)
- Leadership Development Program
- Leading Dimensions Profile (Leading Dimensions Consulting)
- Leak Detection Pump (automotive engineering)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They want to buy their goods as if they landed duty paid.