The main objective of this study is to analyze relevant remote-sensing data from 1976 and 2001 and to identify the locations, types, and trends of the main land-use and land-cover changes in the past 25 years.
What does LUCC stand for?
LUCC stands for Land-Use and Land-Cover Change (International Geosphere-Biosphere Program; Stockholm, Sweden)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LUCC
We have 34 other meanings of LUCC in our Acronym Attic
- Laboratory Unit for Computer-Assisted Surgery (virtual surgical planning)
- Lakehead University Centre for Analytical Services (Canada)
- Land Use Change Analysis System
- Land Use/Cover Area Frame Survey
- Liberty University Catalog System (library)
- Liverpool University Centre for Archive Studies (est. 1996; Liverpool, UK)
- London Undergound Combined Access System (smart card permit; UK)
- Lund University Cardiopulmonary Assist System (Sweden)
- Land Use Control Board (Memphis, TN)
- Land Use and Climate Change (ecology)
- Land-Use Land-Cover Change
- Lawrence University Community Council (Appleton, WI)
- Left-Upper Corner Cell
- Life University College of Chiropractic
- Land Use and Cover Change Dynamics (conference)
- Lutheran Communion in Central and Eastern Africa
- Limkokwing University College of Creative Technology (international school)
- Lincoln Uinta Child Development Association (Evanston, WY)
- Laser Utilizing Communications Equipment (satellite)
- Lincoln University Cooperative Extension