Among the topics are an overview of land-cover classifications and their interoperability, long-term satellite data records for land-cover monitoring, detecting change in forest cover using support vector machines, continental and regional approaches to improving land-cover maps of Africa, and the research agenda and achievements of the NASA (US National Aeronautics and Space Administration) land-cover and land-use change program 2005-11.
What does LCLUC stand for?
LCLUC stands for Land-Cover and Land-Use Change Program (National Aeronautics and Space Administration)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Lewis and Clark Library System (Edwardsville, IL)
- Linac Coherent Light Source (Stanford linear accerator center)
- Lincoln County Library System (Wyoming)
- London Central Learning and Skills Council (UK)
- Lewisham Community Legal Service Partnership
- L-Carnitine L-Tartrate
- Lake Champlain Land Trust (Burlington, VT)
- Lopez Community Land Trust (Lopez Island, WA)
- Louisiana Cancer and Lung Trust Fund Board
- Land-Cover and Land-Use (NASA program)
- Lilac Chlorotic Leafspot Virus
- Liquid Crystal Light Valve
- Lorentz Casimir Leerlingen Vereniging (student association, Netherlands)
- Low Cost Laser Warner
- Lake Champlain and Moriah (railroad)
- Landing Craft Medium
- Landing Craft, Mechanized
- Large Case Management
- Large-Capacity Magazine (guns)
- Laser Countermeasure(s)