Among the 52 types of new domestically made weapon systems shown in public for the first time were land-based cruise missiles and giant, nuclear-capable intercontinental ballistic missiles carried on 18 launch vehicles.
What does LBCM stand for?
LBCM stands for Land-Based Cruise Missile
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LBCM
We have 4 other meanings of LBCM in our Acronym Attic
- Louisiana Breast and Cervical Health Program (Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center)
- Lebanese Broadcasting Corporation International
- Lehman Brothers Commodity Index
- Loss of Bit Count Integrity
- Langeskov Birkende Cykel Klub (Danish: Langeskov Birke Bicycle Club)
- Long Beach City Kids (band)
- Labatt Brewing Company Limited (Canada)
- Large B-Cell Lymphoma (oncology)
- Louisiana Business Corporation Law
- Lymphoblastoid B-Cell Line (cancer immunology)
- LaSalle Bank Chicago Marathon (Chicago, Illinois)
- Licentiate of the British College of Music
- Logos Baptist Church Mississauga (Mississauga, Ontario, Canada)
- Long Beach Craft Mafia (California)
- Lanzarote Beach Club Members' Association (UK)
- Le Bonheur Children's Medical Center (Memphis, TN)
- Linux Business Campus Nuremberg (Bavaria, Germany)
- Land Based Colleges National Consortium (United Kingdom)
- Lanthanum Barium Copper Oxide
- Low Beam Cut-Off
Samples in periodicals archive:
General Yu said the conventional missiles could launch precision strikes in all weathers and directions, while the land-based cruise missile boasted long-range and low-altitude flight, precision targeting, and quick emergency response from concealed places.
For example, there's an authentic - but presumably unarmed - land-based cruise missile, one of the handful remaining after the 1987 IMF Treaty between the United States and the Soviet Union that did away with this class of nuclear missiles.