Army will gain a significant advantage if it can defend the LandWarNet against internal and external threats.
What does LNA stand for?
LNA stands for LandWarNet (Land Warrior Network) NetOps (Network Operations) Architecture (US DoD)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LNA
We have 70 other meanings of LNA in our Acronym Attic
- TSC Two-Way Link Network
- Fondazione per la Lotta Alla Non-Autosufficienza
- Local Nonorthogonal Finite-Difference Time-Domain
- Lumped-Network Finite Difference Time Domain
- Legalman First Class (Naval Rating)
- Legalman Second Class (Naval Rating)
- Liquid Nitrogen
- Legalman Third Class (Naval Rating)
- Ladies National Association
- Lancaster Neighborhood Association (Waldorf, Maryland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In August I attended the Army's LandWarNet conference where the Army's network and cyber leaders and DoD CIO Teri Takai explained efforts to reduce IT costs and build an enterprise infrastructure that will enable information sharing across the globe, linking warfighters and joint and coalition partners--securely.
LandWarNet is the Army's part of the DOD IT infrastructure that enables operational forces to "reach back" for information in the form of high-definition intelligence products, voice, video, and figures.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] This website is the online home of LANDWARNET eUNIVERSITY.
com, the largest supplier of WAN Optimization products to US Government and Military agencies, will demonstrate the latest innovations in acceleration techniques for US Army communications, to include tactical cloud computing and comms-on-the move at LandWarNet 2009.
LandWarNet will provide networks to the Active Army, Army National Guard, and Army Reserve forces and the sustaining base.