Property rights advocates see the State of Oregon as an ideal battle ground for changing the current approach to regulatory takings because the state's land use regulation is among the most stringent in the United Slates.
What does LUR stand for?
LUR stands for Land Use Regulation (various states)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LUR
We have 15 other meanings of LUR in our Acronym Attic
- Land Use Planning Unit
- Left Upper Pulmonary Vein
- Land Use, Planning and Zoning Committee
- Land Use Questionnaire (surveying)
- Large, Unusual or Questionable (US IRS)
- Left Upper Quadrant (medicine)
- Lending Universe Quantum (software)
- Left Upper-Quadrant Bursting
- Left Upper Quadrant Cells
- La Martiniere Union Rox (comedy group; La Martiniere College; India)
- Lease Up Rate
- Listagem de Utilizadores de Risco (Portugal)
- Liver Uptake Ratio
- Ljubljanske Urbane Regije (Slovenian: Ljubljana Urban Region; agency)
- Local Union Representative (various organizations)
- Lower Unit Rate (broadcast advertising)
- Ladies Union Relief Association (various locations)
- Land Use Restriction Agreement (real estate)
- Longmont Urban Renewal Authority (Longmont, CO)
- Loveland Urban Renewal Authority (Loveland, CO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Metro denied these claims because it carefully asked, and then answered, the question posed by Measure 37: Did the introduction of the land use regulation reduce the fair market value of the property?
The first concept is "the effect of a land use regulation on property values" which measures the change in value when a regulation is added to many parcels.